MaxSEO Blogger Template is a well professionally developed, SEO optimized and SEO friendly template. This template is developed for the blogger (BlogSpot) template and developed by Templatesyard. It has a specific side structure.
The MaxSEO blogger will help you to get a higher rank in the search engine easily, you don’t need to put high efforts on it. This theme has lots of features and functions. This is the perfect template and considered a high-quality blogger template.
Read More: What does SEO stand for & How it’s work?
The MaxSEO blogger template can be used for dynamic purposes. You can create blog-related news, reviews, tech, food recipe, video, how-to tutorials, DIY and more. This theme is a fully friendly responsive template, it will load speedily and smoothly on any type of device. It has an amazing and attractive view of the mobile device. So, how you can get a better audience in the mobile version.
The MaxSEO template has plenty of features and functions. You will able to provide a better user experience to the audience. It is developed according to google latest updates.
This template is perfect for showing ads, a magazine blog, a fully friendly responsive template, fast loading template, and a search engine optimized. Following features you will get in the MaxSEO blogger template: 1-Right sidebar, 2-Columns footer, multi colors, breadcrumb navigation bar, social bookmark, post thumbnails, 2 columns, page navigation menu, and lots of features.
The installation process of the MaxSEO blogger template is very easy, you don’t need to have a high knowledge of development. Just follow the steps which are mention below.
How to Install MaxSEO Blogger Template:-
- Download the MaxSEO blogger template from the download link.
- The zip file will be downloaded, go to the file where you have downloaded files, and extract the file.
- Login to your blogger account with an email ID and password.
- The dashboard will open. Click on the template option at the left bar of the dashboard.
- The new page will open, click on the “Backup/Restore”
- The window will pop up. Click on choose file, and choose the file with the extension of XML.
- Click on upload, the template will install to your blogger.